On September 28, 2017, I decided to prepare for CISSP certification. As I started studying for the exam, I decided to take notes and post them on my blog so that:
- I can use this blog as a note-taking platform.
- Help others who might be interested in taking this exam in the future.
With this idea in mind, I purchased a few books and applications to help me prepare.
My Study Material:
- CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guide by James M. Stewart, Mike Chapple, & Darril Gibson.
- CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition by Shon Harris.
- Eleventh Hour CISSP, Third Edition: Study Guide by Eric Conrad, Seth Misenar, & Joshua Feldman.
- (ISC)² OFFICIAL APPS – CISSP, CCSP, SSCP by learnZapp
The following links contain my notes for chapters found in the book : CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guide
- Security Governance Through Principles and Policies
- Personnel Security and Risk Management Concepts
- Business Continuity Planning
- Laws, Regulations, and Compliance
- Protecting Security of Assets
- Cryptography and Symmetric Key Algorithms
- Principles of Security Models, Design, and Capabilities
- Security Vulnerabilities, Threats, and Countermeasures
The material on this blog site is provided for educational and informational purposes. It may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of scientific, environmental, economic, social justice and human rights issues etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have an interest in using the included information for research and educational purposes. The information on this site does not constitute legal or technical advice.